CAN BE USED AS
• Dive Computer (Air or Nitrox) with up to 3 Gases up to 100% O2 and 3 Transmitters.
• Digital Depth Gauge/Timer with up to 3 Transmitters.
• Free Dive (breath hold) activity with Depth Gauge/Countdown Timer.
DIVE COMPUTER PERFORMANCE
• Buhlmann ZHL-16c based PZ+, or DSAT based, algorithm.
• No Deco limits closely follow PADI RDP.
• Decompression in agreement with Buhlmann ZHL-16c and French MN90.
• No Deco Deep Stops >> Morroni, Bennett.
• Deco Deep Stops (not recommended) >> Blatteau, Gerth, Gutvik.
• Altitude >> Buhlmann, IANTD, RDP (Cross).
• Altitude corrections and O2 limits based on NOAA tables.
> Pressure => 120 PSI (8 BAR)
> Battery => 2.75 volts
> Pressure < 50 PSI (3.5 BAR)
TMT Compatibility with Nitrox
When packaged and shipped from the factory, Oceanic TMTs are rated for use with compressed Air and Nitrox mixtures containing up to 99% O2 by volume and with 100% O2.
• Depth ±1% of full scale
• Timers 1 second per day
Dive Mode Activation:
• Must be in Dive Computer mode, if Wet Activation is set OFF.
• Automatic by immersion in water, if Wet Activation is set ON.
• Cannot be manually activated deeper than 4 FT (1.2 M), if Wet Activation is set OFF.
• Cannot operate as a DC at elevations higher than 14,000 feet (4,270 meters).
• NORM/GAUG displays Dives #1 to 24, FREE displays #1 to 99 (0 if no dive made yet).
• Resets to Dive #1, upon diving (after 24 hours with no dives).
Dive Log Mode:
• Stores 24 most recent NORM/GAUG dives in memory for viewing.
• After 24 dives, adds 25th dive in memory and deletes the older dive.
• Operational from sea level to 14,000 feet (4,270 meters) elevation.
• Measures ambient pressure every 30 minutes in Watch mode, when Dive Computer mode is accessed, and every 15 minutes while in DC Surface modes.
• Does not measure ambient pressure when Wet.
• Compensates for Altitudes above sea level beginning at 3,001 feet (916 meters) elevation and every 1,000 feet (305 meters) higher.
• Watch Battery (1) 3 vdc, CR2430, Lithium battery (Panasonic or equivalent)
• Transmitter Battery (1) 3 vdc, CR2, .75 Ahr, Lithium battery (Duracell model DL-CR2 or equivalent)
• Shelf life Up to 7 years (when shipped from factory in Deep Sleep mode)
• Replacement User replaceable (annual recommended)
• Use Life (ATOM 3.0) 1 year or 300 dive hours if (2) 1 hour dives per dive day
• Use Life (Transmitter) 300 dive hours if (2) 1 hour dives per dive day
Battery Indicator (ATOM 3.0 only):
• Warning >> icon on solid when <= 2.75 volts, Battery change recommended.
• Alarm >> icon on flashing when <= 2.50 volts, change the Battery, will not function as a DC.
• Out of the water >> between 20 °F and 140 °F (-6 and 60 °C).
• In the water >> between 28 °F and 95 °F (-2 and 35 °C).