OCEANIC WARRIOR PROGRAM
WHO QUALIFIES TO RECEIVE THE $250 GRANT?
Veterans with service connected disabilities who are taking introductory scuba classes. Must be able to provide the follwing support materials:
- DD214 (Proof of Service)
- A ID Card (Service-Connected Disability)
- (2) Letters of Reccomendation. One from a qualified medical personnel verifying your physical challenge. The other from a coach, commanding officer, fellow athlete, peer or family member.
- A brief bio about yourself with your personal and athletic goals.
- A brief summary of your military history and any noteworthy information you would like to share.
PROCESS FOR QUALIFIED VETERANS
- Read and confirm the qualifications above
- Download and fill out the Oceanic Warrior Program Grant Application
- Email or mail the Grant Application to email@example.com
- After application is received it will be processed and the applicant will be contacted for additonal qualifcation information
- If the application is approved, a grant certificate will be sent to both the applicant and the nearest Adaptive Scuba Training Facility participating in the Oceanic Warrior Program
If you have any questions regarding the Oceanic Warrior Program grant application, please contact:
Warrior Scuba Project
C/O Oceanic Warrior Program Grants
232A N Walnut Street
Bensenville, IL 60106
Locate a Training Center near you!
Participating Adaptive Scuba Training Facilities can accept approved grants, get you set up, and in the water!