No more squinting. Oceanic believes that a dive computer should deliver crucial data quickly & without confusion. Hence why our new console dive computer Pro Plus 3 has a huge display area, the largest and most legible digits on the market, an intuitive user interface and a host of other major enhancements that are sure to impress divers at any skill level.
“The Pro Plus series of Air-Integrated Dive Computers has always been one of the best sellers in this product category. The new, updated PP3 has the looks, and features, to make it the leader in this group for years to come.” Says Dan Emke, President.
Equipment Testing Specialists (ETS), the industry arm of the team behind the ScubaGear Reports, agrees.
“The PP3 was very easy to use with all the features I would look for in a computer. The digits are large and easy read. The two button design is intuitive and easy to learn. Navigation through menus and settings can be learned quickly and with very little need for the owners manual. The upgrades from the PP2 are substantial and make this a computer I would definitely purchase.” From the independent evaluation of the Pro Plus 3 done by Equipment Testing Specialists (ETS).
- Largest, easiest-to-read display available - anywhere.
- Patented Air Time Remaining algorithm provides extremely accurate time based on current depth and your personal air consumption.
- Dual Algorithm® - choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs or match your buddy’s without compromising safety. Choose between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis).
- Custom alarms
- Optional quick disconnect
- SmartGlo® Backlighting
- Fresh and salt water calibrations
- 3 gases - 21 to 100%
- Deep stop
- Adjustable safety stop settings
- Log saves detailed dive data for last 50 dives
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed