Install USB Driver on Windows 8 (Workaround)
- From the Metro Start Screen, open Settings (move your mouse to the bottom-right-corner of the screen and wait for the pop-out bar to appear, then click the Gear icon).
- Click ‘Change PC Settings’.
- From PC Settings, click ‘General’.
- Scroll down, and click ‘Restart now’ under ‘Advanced startup’.
- Wait a bit.
- Click ‘Troubleshoot’.
- Click ‘Advanced Options’
- Click ‘Startup Settings’
- Click Restart
- When your computer restarts, select ‘Disable driver signature enforcement‘ (or press 7) from the list. You can now install the USB driver after Windows restarts.
- To install the PC download software or USB driver: from Metro Start Screen, click “Desktop”, download and install the software/USB driver from Oceanic/Aeris/Hollis website.